Monday, April 14, 2014

Welcome

I always think it's ridiculous for one way interfaces such as radio, TV, or hey, blogs, to "welcome" me.  I mean really. I choose to play your music, watch your shows, read your frivolous opinions--I welcome you. The audience welcomes the voice, not vice versa. That being said.

Welcome to my blog.

Back by popular demand, I am going to be reviewing my trip through the Northeast as I visit colleges to investigate what kind of collegiate pursuit I'll be interested in next year. Plans right now include visits to Princeton (New Jersey), Brown (Rhode Island), Amherst (Massachusetts), and Dartmouth (New Hampshire). The question is not whether or not I can get into these elitist schools, that's for them to decide not me, but I hope to gain a sense of my preferences in colleges from this visit. Plus, these places are just interesting anyways. I really just want to learn about these schools and try to pinpoint the intangible aspects of each location and campus that could ultimately decide where I want to study after high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment